Whole Wheat Bulgar Lemon Poppy Seed MuffinsFrom susanmay 6 years ago
- 3/4 c. cooked bulgur wheat shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 c. skim milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice (about 1/2 a lemon) shopping list
- zest of one lemon shopping list
- 3 tbsp. canola oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Splenda brown sugar shopping list
- 4 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp. poppy seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Beat egg slightly, stir in milk, canola oil, lemon juice, and zest.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
- Stir wet mixture and bulgar wheat into dry ingredients. Do not over mix.
- Fill lined or greased muffin cups 2/3 full, approximately 1/4 c. of batter.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.