Potato HashFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 large potatoes diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 cup white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 cup green pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 cup red pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 cup corn kernels shopping list
- 1 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Parboil diced potatoes until tender then drain.
- In a large skillet combine stock, onion and peppers.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes then add corn and cook 5 minutes longer.
- Add vegetables to potatoes and toss with thyme, tarragon, salt and pepper .
- Wipe out skillet and heat butter.
- Add potato mixture to skillet and cook until potatoes being to turn golden.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!