Souper Pork SteaksFrom fishtrippin 6 years ago
- 3 lbs pork shoulder steaks shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 cans tomato soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry wine,(white or red) or water shopping list
- 1 tsp. caraway seed shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cut steaks into serving sized pieces.
- Salt and pepper both sides.
- Brown in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place steaks in large cassarole dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic and caraway.
- Deglaze skillet with wine or water, and pour over meat.
- Arrange onion slices over the steaks.
- Spread soup over all,.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 1/4 hour at 325*F.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes more.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or steamed rice, and sweet corn.