Chocolate Confetti SquaresFrom ozrocks 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter & peanut butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 c marshmallows until melted. ( I don't add in the marshmallows here, I wait until the mix is cooled and add in all of the marshmallows then ).
- Allow to cool until you can touch the bottom of the saucepan ( about 20-25 minutes for me )
- Stir in remaining marshmallows until well coated.
- Pack into a 9 x 9 inch pan ( baking paper lined ).
- Refridgerate and cut into squares.
- In Canada we used to use mini coloured marshmallows but here in Australia we only have mini pink/white marshmallows so we use them :o)