Crock Pot Wild West CasseroleFrom hungrybear 6 years ago
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck, browned and drained shopping list
- 6 medium potatoes. sliced shopping list
- 1 can red beans shopping list
- 1 can tomatoes mixed with 2 tablespoons flour or 1 can tomato soup shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Put chopped onion in the bottom of the crockpot; layer with browned ground beef, sliced potatoes, and beans. Spread tomato mixture or soup over all. Sprinkle with seasonings as desired. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!