Chavrie Spinach QuicheFrom corrinnej 3 years ago
- 1pkg. (5.3 oz.) Chavrie goat cheese shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 6 oz. heavy cream or (Alouette crème fraiche) shopping list
- 6 oz. Half and Half shopping list
- ½ tsp cayenne shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp. Ground white pepper shopping list
- 1 9 inch pie crust pre-baked shopping list
- 1 pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 pinch nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Blend Chavrie with eggs and mix well.
- Add cream and half and half to make custard and season with salt, pepper, cayenne and nutmeg.
- Scatter the spinach evenly over the bottom of the pre-baked piecrust.
- Pour custard into the shell stirring with a fork to evenly distribute the spinach.
- Bake at 350° F for 45 minutes, until a knife blade inserted into it comes out clean.
- Let rest and serve warm.
- Substitute Spinach with 12 oz. fresh diced asparagus.