Broccoli CasseroleFrom dahlka 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces....after you wash it.
- Steam the broccoli.
- Set aside.
- Make a mixture (in a bowl!) of cream of mushroom soup, 2 eggs (well-beaten), onion diced, 1 c. of shredded cheddar, salt and pepper to taste, and 1 c. of Miracle Whip.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Place cooked broccoli in pan.
- Pour mixture over broccoli.
- Add more cheese (whatever looks good to you!)
- Sprinkle crushed Ritz crackers over top of broccoli and mixture.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30 min.
The Cookdahlka Lancaster, NY
The Rating1 people
I've made this for years using frozen broccoli cuts and a cup of mozarella cheese as well as the cheddar. I do mix it all together initially, saving 1/4 of each cheese and cracker crumbs to sprinkle on top. It is delicious!pleasantvalleycabins in Logan loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!