Crockpot Chinese ChickenFrom hungrybear 6 years ago
- 3 pounds chicken thighs or legs or breasts but dark meat holds up better shopping list
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup plum chutney or plum sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 medium piece fresh ginger root about 2 inches, peeled and thinly sliced or grated shopping list
- juice of 1 whole fresh lime shopping list
- 3 tablespoons corn starch shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except the chicken in a bowl. Add the chicken pieces and coat well.
- Place everything, including the marinade, in crockpot. Cover well.
- If your lid doesn't give a tight fit, seal the opening with either tin foil or heat resistant plastic wrap. Cook 5 to 6 hours on low. Serve with rice.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating8 people
All I can say is.... WOW !!!!trinii in HAWTHORNE loved it
Love the sound of this chicken & will be trying it out real soon. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!