Crock Pot Stuffed PeppersFrom hungrybear 6 years ago
- 6 large green bell peppers shopping list
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup rice, uncooked shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 large carrot, shredded shopping list
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 can condensed tomato soup shopping list
- 1 can water shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the top off and remove seeds from green peppers. Wash and set aside.
- Combine ground beef, uncooked rice, onion, carrot, bouillon, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Any other seasonings that you like may also be used - (oregano, parsley, garlic powder, etc.).
- Stuff each pepper about 2/3 full (rice will need room to swell up). Stand the peppers side-by-side in the slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine tomato soup and water, and pour mixture over the peppers. Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.