Grill Chicken FajitasFrom rodeogirl73 7 years ago
- 1 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 pkt fajitas seasoning shopping list
- 1 green pepper, remove seeds, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 red pepper, remove seeds, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 med onion, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 Large tomato, cut into slices shopping list
- Shredded cheese shopping list
- 6 tortillas shopping list
- Sourcream shopping list
- salsa shopping list
- guacamole shopping list
- 6 bamboo skewers shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, pour 3 cups of water, pour fajitas seasoning in the water, mix well. Dump the chicken strips in the seasoning marinate. Let it sit and marinate in fridge for about 5 hours.
- Half hour to 45 mins before marinate is done, go ahead and jump start your bbq grill.
- On each bamboo skewers, start to put on chicken, peppers, onion, tomato. ( I would put on at least 3 chicken strips, 3 peppers strips, 3 onion strips, & 3 tomato slices per person/skewers).
- When grill is ready, lay the prepare skewers on the grill, let cook for about 15 mins, turn over, cook another 15 mins or til chicken is done.
- When done, take a tortilla, and slide the ingredients off the skewer onto the tortillas.
- Top with Sourcream, cheese, guacamole, and salsa.