SmithStyle Stuffed Bell PeppersFrom ravensmith 6 years ago
How to make it
- Scrub outside of Peppers, Cut in Half removing stems and inner seeds
- Boil in Large Pot until very tender (you will see an apparent change in color)
- Drain/ Strain for a few moments.
- While Peppers are boiling, prepare Spanish Rice.
- Arrange Peppers in 13"-9"-2" baking dish
- Mix Spanich Rice in with 1/2 can of Spaghetti Sauce
- Spoon Rice/Sauce Mixture into Peppers
- Pour Remaining 1st can of sauce on top of peppers
- Sprinkle with 2 C of the Mozarella Cheese
- Pour entire 2nd Can of Sauce on top of the Peppers
- Sprinkle 1 C of Mozarella Cheese on top
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes
- Let set for about 5 minutes and sprinkle remaining 1 C Mozarella Cheese on top
- *Good served with Garlic Bread or Crusty Bread and a Salad*
The Cookravensmith Columbus, GA
The Rating4 people
I think I'll try it with wild rice, Sounds Good!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
Going to try this one this week!!! Will let you know what we think. It sounds delicious.dancingfox in Butler loved it
Made these for dinner tonight- AMAZING. I added a bit of ground turkey though (mostly to appeal to the carnivore man), some basil and some worchesty sauce. Even without that, it would still be fabulous! 5 star!dancingfox in Butler loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!