Grilled Skirt Steak and Potatoes with Herb SauceFrom sara 9 years ago
- 2 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- ¼ cup fresh oregano shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 ½ pounds skirt steak shopping list
- ½ teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 ½ pounds potatoes, cut on the diagonal into ¼-inch-thick slices shopping list
How to make it
- Heat grill to medium.
- Place the parsley, oregano and garlic in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped. Add the vinegar, oil, cayenne and ½ teaspoon of salt and pulse to combine. Set aside.
- Season the steak with the remaining salt and the pepper. Grill to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, as the steak cooks, toss the potatoes in a large bowl with 1/3 cup of the herb sauce. Place them on the grill in a single layer. Cook, turning once, until tender, about 4 minutes each side.
- Divide the steak and potatoes among individual plates and serve with the remaining sauce on the side.
The Cooksara Atlanta, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!