Fruit DipFrom sunniedae 7 years ago
- 1 pack cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff shopping list
- 1 cup Cool Whip shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup powder sugar shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk (depends on consistency you want) shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Combine in all ingredients in a food processor or mix with hand held mixer until smooth.
- Let set at least 1 hour.
- Serve with fresh chopped fruit such as pineapple, apples, strawberries, bananas, grapes and diced angel food cake.
The Cooksunniedae Salem, OR
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!