THE ABSOLUTE BEST SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIESFrom choclytcandy 4 years ago
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 cups butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages shopping list
- instant white chocolate pudding mix (or chocolate for chocolate chocolate chip cookies) shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (if you want) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift
- together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown
- sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until
- blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour
- mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop
- cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges
- should be golden brown.