Adobe-seasoned Baked Chicken WingsFrom littlesponger 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup mango nectar shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1 to 2 Tbsp red hot sauce shopping list
- salt & freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp granulated garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tsp granulated onion powder shopping list
- 2 tsp ground turmeric shopping list
- 40 chicken wings, rinsed well and patted dry shopping list
- 2 Tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh oregano (or 2 tsp dried oregano) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degree.
- Stir together the mango nectar, honey, and hot sauce in a bowl: season with salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Mix garlic powder, onion powder, and turmeric in a small bowl for adobo seasoning. Add 1 Tbsp of salt and 1 tsp of black pepper. Toss with wings in a bowl with the oil.
- Transfer wings to a large baking sheet ( or 2 small ones, if needed) in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn wings over: continue baking for 20 minutes. Remove wings from the oven, generously brush with the glaze, then continue baking 10 minutes more until cooked through. Remove to a platter and sprinkle with the oregano.