Grammas Swedish Crumb CakeFrom dahlka 6 years ago
- 2 c. flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. oatmeal shopping list
- 1 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3/4 c. shortening shopping list
- 1 can pie filling (my gramma either used cherry or blueberry...use whatever floats your boat!) shopping list
How to make it
- Use an ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Crumble all of the above ingredients EXCEPT pie filling together as you would for a pie crust.
- Put 2/3 of the mixture on bottom of pan.
- Then add fruit filling (entire can) on top.
- Top that with balance of crumb batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 min.
- Doubled, this recipe fits on a cookie sheet.