Double peanut butter cookiesFrom mw86633 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- • 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped shopping list
- • 1/4 cup Granulated sugar shopping list
- • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- • 1/2 cup Confectioners powdered sugar shopping list
- • 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury Create ‘n Bake refrigerated peanut butter cookies, well chilled shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix chopped peanuts, granulated sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- 2. In another small bowl, stir peanut butter and powdered sugar until completely blended. Shape mixture into 24 (1-inch) balls.
- 3. Cut roll of cookie dough into 12 slices. Cut each slice in half crosswise to make 24 pieces; flatten slightly. Shape 1 cookie dough piece around 1 peanut butter ball, covering completely. Repeat with remaining dough and balls.
- 4. Roll each covered ball in peanut mixture; gently pat mixture completely onto balls. On ungreased large cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart. Spray bottom of drinking glass with CRISCO Original No-Stick Cooking Spray; press into remaining peanut mixture. Flatten each ball to 1/2-inch thickness with bottom of glass. Sprinkle any remaining peanut mixture evenly on tops of cookies; gently press into dough.
- 5. Bake 8 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Store tightly covered.
The Cookmw86633 AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!