Slow Cooker HalibutFrom jkirk 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pat the halibut steaks dry and place them in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt.In a sauce pan, melt the butter, and stir in the flour mixture.
- When well blended, add the wine and milk and cook over a medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Allow the sauce to boil for 1 minute while stirring.
- Pour the sauce over the fish.
- Cover and cook on High for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.