DynamiteFrom nanayinya 5 years ago
- 1 kilo ground beef shopping list
- 3-5 tbsp taco seasoning shopping list
- lumpia wrapper (spring roll wrapper) shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheese (sharp) shopping list
- green chilies ( finger chilies) shopping list
- oil for deep frying shopping list
- gloves is a must shopping list
- sharp knife shopping list
How to make it
- wear gloves!!!
- wash the chilies and drain well.
- slice one side of the chili and remove the seeds (be sure you are wearing gloves). set aside.
- brown the ground beef and add the taco seasoning. adjust the seasoning according to your taste buds. i like it spicy so i do tend to go over the top! cool the cooked ground beef.
- mix the cooked beef and grated cheese. stuff the peppers with the made filling. wrap the the stuffed chilies in lumpia wrapper. leaving the end with the stalk sticking out. deep fry until golden brown and serve.
- note: you can prepare this a day ahead (do not deep fry at this point) and refrigerate.
- will try to post a picture of this recipe. hope you enjoy!