Grilled Tilapia On Cilantro-Jalapeno SlawFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 4 (6-8 oz) tilapia fillets,fresh or frozen(thawed) shopping list
- 1-1/2 c light Italian dressing shopping list
- 2 jalapenos,halved and seeded shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) bag coleslaw mix shopping list
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Spray cold grill rack with cooking spray and place on grill. Preheat to high heat.
- Rinse fish and pat dry. In large ziploc bag,combine fish and 1/2 c dressing. Seal,let stand 10 mins.
- Grill jalapeno halves,covered with grill lid for 2 mins on each side. Remove and chop.
- In med. bowl,combine remaining 1 c dressing,slaw mix,cilantro and chopped jalapenos. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Remove fish from marinade,discarding marinade and place fish on grill rack. Grill tilapia,covered with grill lid for 2-3 mins on each side or till fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
Like it alothungrybear in Miner loved it
High 5! love thiscuzpat in Sikeston loved it
This sounds great. I'm not a great fan of tilapia. I will try orange roughy.merlin in San Francisco loved it