GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH INDIAN SPICESFrom superfoodman 4 years ago
- 4 (5-ounces each) pork loin or rib chops shopping list
- FOR THE MARINADE: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons honey shopping list
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated pared fresh ginger root shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, garlic, vinegar, cumin, ginger, turmeric, salt, cloves, cinnamon and red pepper.
- Place chops on a large, shallow plate. Pour marinade over the top; turn to coat chops. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- WHEN READY TO COOK:
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Spray grill with nonstick cooking spray. Grill chops for about eight minutes, or until cooked through and juices run clear when meat is pierced with fork, turning once.