Deviled Jalapeno EggsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 12 large eggs hard boiled and cut in half shopping list
- 2 tablespoons green onions finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dill pickles finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon celery finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup salad dressing shopping list
- 1 teaspoon catsup shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons jalapeno pepper juice from pickled peppers shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Cut hard boiled eggs in half and remove yolks to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Place egg whites on a tray and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients except paprika with egg yolks until well mixed and creamy.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites then sprinkle with paprika and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!