Shrimp Tacos with CabbageFrom valinkenmore 6 years ago
- 1 pound shrimp, cooked, peeled, deveined, and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pimento-stuffed green olives shopping list
- 2 tablespoons TABASCO® brand Green Jalapeño pepper sauce, divided shopping list
- 1/2 pound cabbage, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup crema Mexicana (Mexican-style whipping cream)* shopping list
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 12 corn or small flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Combine shrimp, tomato, onion, olives, and 1 tablespoon of the TABASCO® Green Sauce in a medium bowl; toss well.
- In a separate bowl, combine cabbage, crema Mexicana, cilantro, remaining 1 tablespoon TABASCO® Green Sauce, and salt; toss well.
- To serveL Warm tortillas to your liking and place a small amount of shrimp mixture in the center of each tortilla and top with 2 tablespoons cabbage mixture; fold tortillas over filling to form tacos. Serve immediately.
- Makes 6 servings.
- *Sour cream mixed with 2 tablespoons milk or cream may be substituted for crema Mexicana.