Healthy Salad DressingFrom valinkenmore 5 years ago
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts, such as walnuts, cashews, almonds or pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh fruit, such as plums, peaches, blueberries or strawberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened soymilk (or fruit juice, such as pomegranate or orange) shopping list
- 1 tablespoons lemon or lime juice (or vinegar) shopping list
How to make it
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor or high-powered blender until smooth. For thinner dressings, add a little more soymilk or fruit juice.
- Per serving (about 1oz/26g-wt.): 40 calories (30 from fat), 3g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 2g total carbohydrate (1g dietary fiber, 1g sugar), 2g protein
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating7 people
Susansitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
Very good!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
Sounds good... I think I want to try this. Thanks for sharing.sugarmama in Chicago loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!