Boysenberry and White Chocolate MuffinsFrom hopscotch 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 cup Self-raising flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup caster sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 x egg shopping list
- 1 x lemon, zest of shopping list
- 90 gm unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup White choc chips shopping list
- 150 gm Frozen Boysenberries, (1/2 box) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 180deg.C.
- Grease a muffin tin well with butter or spray oil.
- 2. Sift flour into a large bowl and stir in the sugars to mix evenly. In another bowl mix together the egg, lemon zest, butter, buttermilk, milk and choc chips and add to the flour mixture with the Boysenberries. Spoon into muffin tin and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- url: www.fooddownuder.com (no longer live and well, sorry)
- Though the chef has the recipe on his google landing pages, happy trails.