coconut ballFrom co2per 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. soften the butter
- 2.use a eggbeater to whip the softened butter and icing sugar (add 1/3 icing sugar each time) untill the mixture turn into white.
- 3.add the egg folks gradually and whip the mixture
- 4.add the milk and whip the mixture
- 5.add powdered milk and shredded coconut,use a big size spoon to stir the mixture until it becomes smooth.
- 6.make the mixture into a ball-shaped or other shapes,whatever shapes you like^^
- Cook the little balls for 25~30 minutes in a 150℃ pre heated oven
- This is my first recipe here, i've tried my best to translated this recipe from Chinese into English,well,to be honest,it's a little bit hard for me now.So, if there are any mistakes,please tell me.I will modify it.Thxxxxx! :)
- Finally,i would like to apologize for my poooor English..
The Cookco2per Xiamen, CN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!