Vals chocolate chip cookiesFrom ozrocks 6 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- ½ tsp of salt shopping list
- ½ tsp of baking soda shopping list
- 1 ½ sticks (170g) of butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup of light brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- ½ cup of white sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 ½ cups of chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 330F
- Mix together the flour, salt and baking soda in a medium sized bowl. Combine the melted butter and sugars in a large bowl and mix in the egg, extra yolk and vanilla extract. Add the dry ingredients and chocolate and stir until just combined.
- Divide the dough in 20 – 24 even sized pieces and roll into balls. Place evenly on cookie sheet (my sheets are extra large so I can fit them all on one but you’ll have to divide into 2 batches for normal sized sheets as the cookies expand). Don’t flatten the dough balls as they will form cookies that are soft and chewy in the middle. Bake for 12-17 minutes and allow to cool on tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
The Cookozrocks South Tweed Heads, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!