Deep Fried Yellow SquashFrom chef_irish 6 years ago
How to make it
- Slice the squash to about 1/4″ thick.
- Whisk the 2 eggs and the milk together.
- Dip the squash slices in the egg mixture,then in the cracker crumbs.
- While you’re dipping the squash,heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Place the squash in the heated oil in a single layer.
- Cook the squash for about 2-4 minutes on each side, or until they turn a golden brown.
- Let them drain on a paper towel, and serve them warm.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating4 people
Givin the old cast iron skillet a workout, are we? Love squash, any kinda squash. Nice post and a dish that is past due. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
I'll try the cracker crumbs. Sounds great. I have just used flour.dynie in Marietta loved it
Five forky!goodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!