Filipino Dumpling Soup Pancit MoloFrom cherriepie 4 years ago
- chicken stock shopping list
- 1kg chicken bones shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 celery sticks, chopped shopping list
- 1 carrot chopped shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper corns shopping list
- 4 bay leaves shopping list
- . shopping list
- DUMPLINGS shopping list
- 220g fresh prawns, deveined and minced shopping list
- 1 onion finely chopped shopping list
- 200g mince pork shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce shopping list
- 1/2 ground black pepper shopping list
- wonton wrappers shopping list
- . shopping list
- spring onions shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed shopping list
- 2 tbl oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot, add all the ingredients for the stock. Add enough water to cover. Simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
- In a bowl, mix the pork, prawn and half the onions. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Take one wonton wrapper. Place 1 tsp of the mixture in the center and fold over to create a triangle. Seal with water. Take the corners on the left and right sides, dab with water and bring the sides together and press together. Repeat for all the dumplings
- In a pot add the rest of the chopped onions and garlic. Sauté till lightly browned.
- Pour 6 cups of stock into the pot and let it come to a gentle simmer.
- Add the dumplings and poached. It will rise to the top when cooked. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Add the spring onions and cook for a further 2-3 minutes
- Serve immediately and garnish with a spring onion stem.
The Cookcherriepie Melbourne, AU
The Rating4 people
One of my favourite soups.... I love it...thanks for the recipe*****high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it
This is 1 of my comfort foods... 'wish I can have some today... thanks for posting. :)sugarmama in Chicago loved it
This is A Beautiful Recipe, I'm Saving It and Will Give It A Try Real Soon. Thanks for This Lovely Post!
Tamichef_irish in Gainesville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!