My Fresh Salsa For PartiesFrom chef_irish 6 years ago
- 2 Medium tomatoes Quartered shopping list
- 1 (14oz) Can of diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 Small sweet onion Quartered shopping list
- The juice of 1 Large lime shopping list
- 1/4 Chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Any Brand Jar Diced jalapenos (Not the Liquid Just the peppers) or 1 - 2 Fresh Seeded jalapenos finely Chopped (Your Choice) shopping list
- 3 Heaping Tablespoons of Ortega salsa verde with tomatillos or (Use Your Own salsa verde) shopping list
How to make it
- Put Everything in the Blender (Except the Ortega Salsa Verde with Tomatillos) and Pulse 3 - 4 Times to Puree.
- Now Add The Ortega Salsa Verde with Tomatillos Stir with A Spoon A Few Times and Pour Into A Nice Glass or Ceramic Serving Bowl Sit In The Middle of A Plate or Platter and Surround with Chips!
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!