Chocolate Mint Meringue CheesecakeFrom hopscotch 4 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1 c. chocolate wafer crumbs shopping list
- 3 Tbs. butter, Melted (sorry, I don't ever use margarine) shopping list
- 2 Tbs. sugar shopping list
- 24 oz. cream cheese, Softened shopping list
- 2/3 c. sugar shopping list
- 3 ea. Large eggs shopping list
- 1 c. mint chocolate chips, Melted shopping list
- 1 Tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3 ea. Large egg whites shopping list
- 7 oz. marshmallow creme (1 Jr) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring- form pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in mint chocolate and vanilla; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 50 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add marshmallow creme, beating until stiff peaks form. Carefully spread over top of cheesecake to seal.
- Bake at 450 degrees F.; 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.