Quick Chicken and NoodlesFrom minkie 6 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 4 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth shopping list
- 2 packages frozen egg noodles shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup diced fresh carrots shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces, sprinkle with poultry seasoning, salt and pepper, and saute in one tablespoon of the butter.
- When chicken is no longer pink and is starting to turn golden brown, add chicken broth and carrots.
- Simmer on medium heat approximately 10 minutes.
- Stir in egg noodles and simmer approximately 25-30 minutes until noodles are tender.
- Add cream of chicken soup and the remaining tablespoon of butter, simmer for 5-10 more minutes and serve.
The Cookminkie Springfield, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!