Spicy Asian Marinated Flank SteakFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 Tbs low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbs fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 1 tsp ground red pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp minced ,peeled ,fresh ginger shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple in juice,drained shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 1 (1 lb.) flank steak,trimmed shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 10 ingredients in large ziploc bag. Add steak; seal and marinate in refrigerator 24 hours,turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill to med-high heat.
- Remove steak from bag;discard marinade. Place steak on grill rack coated with cooking spray,and grill for 4 mins. on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Sprinkle with salt,and let stand 5 mins.
- Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Love the curry and pineapple in this. Sounds really, really good. Thanks for the great post, Pat.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
High 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Very Good!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
Garlic Lovers460 members
Summer Dishes62 members
Asian Foods233 members
Marinades Rubs And Glazes90 members
A Fruity World45 members
SUMMERTIME SCRUMPTIOUS SENSATIONS25 members
Summer Barbecue74 members
BBQs Grilling Rubs Marinades27 members