Pot RoastFrom pamela 9 years ago
- 3 1/2 pound rump roast shopping list
- 1 (10.75 oz) can Cream of mushroom condensed soup shopping list
- 1/2 (1 oz) package dry onion soup mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry vermouth shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- ground black pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine flour and pepper (to taste) in a large sized mixing bowl. Rub the rump roast in the flour mixture until well coated, then shake off the excess.
- Over medium to high heat, melt the butter in a large pot and brown the roast on all sides. Now, place into in a 4 qt casserole dish, with lid.
- Mix together the soup mix, mushroom soup and vermouth (or white wine) then pour over roast.
- Cover, and bake for 3 hours, or until its reached your desired doneness.