Easy Chicken BakeFrom sarah_jayne 5 years ago
- 1-1/2 to 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into good sized bite sized pieces shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 package stuffing mix for chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tsp. tomato paste shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced OR finely chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves or fresh shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper, either chopped or thinly sliced shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Tex Mex or a blend of cheddar and mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix tomatoes, stuffing mix, water, tomato paste and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Layer chicken, basil, green peppers, cheese, stuffing in 13 x 9 inch or 3 quart baking dish
- Bake in a preheated oven for 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Enjoy hot or cover with foil and refrigerate.
- Serves 4-6
The Cooksarah_jayne Toronto, CA
The Rating6 people
Very good, thanks!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
I give you a five forky award for this!
don't worry about the rating, even a five fork can be too low for very good recipesgoodeat in Benton loved it
I gave you five forks but I had forgotten to leave a comment. I don't know why someone gave you less than 5 either but not to worry, you know it's good and it was kind of you to share it with everyone.stalwart in Tulsa loved it