Ribs with German Mustard SauceFrom hopscotch 3 years ago
- German mustard Sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup creole mustard shopping list
- 3/4 cup horseradish shopping list
- 1 cup yellow mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 8 pounds pork spare ribs shopping list
- Prudhomme´s Meat seasoning (recipe follows) shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- Prudhomme´s Meat seasoning shopping list
- 3/4 cup salt shopping list
- 6 tablespoons granulated garlic shopping list
- 6 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cumin shopping list
How to make it
- German Mustard Sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except the ribs, meat seasoning, and honey.
- Sprinkle the ribs on both sides with the meat seasoning, then place on an outdoor grill, meaty side up, directly over the coals.
- Spoon a coating of mustard sauce on the ribs and grill about 15 minutes. Turn the ribs and coat the other side with the remaining sauce. Cook until done, turning again as necessary.
- Finally, spread a thin coating of honey on the meaty side of the slabs. Grill a couple of minutes longer to set the glaze, then serve.
- Prudhomme´s Meat Seasoning
- Combine all the ingredients in a glass jar. Store indefinitely in the refrigerator. The mixture does not spoil, but the flavor fades over time.
- Source: Chef Eddie Prudhomme
- url: greatchefs.com
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!