Chocolate Covered Banana PieFrom goodeat 4 years ago
- Makes 1 (9 x 13-inch) pie. shopping list
- 3 cups crushed vanilla wafers shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 2/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 4 cups milk, divided shopping list
- 4 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows, divided shopping list
- 2 (3.5 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 2 large bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1 (1.5 ounce) bar milk chocolate candy shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crushed cookie crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press into a 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Combine chocolate chips, 1 cup milk and 2 cups marshmallows in a saucepan. Stir over low heat until melted. Pour over cooled crust. Chill for 1 hour.
- Arrange banana slices over chilled chocolate layer. Prepare pudding mix as directed on box except use only the remaining 3 cups of milk. Fold in nondairy whipped topping and remaining marshmallows. Pour pudding mixture over bananas. Grate chocolate bar over the top. Chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating4 people
I'm ready for dessert whenever you are! super five fork!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
wow! over-the-top-good gotta eat this chocalate and bannannas in a pie my grandsons would adopt you LOL thanks for sharing high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Big old high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!