Peaches n Cream Stuffed Waffles with Praline SauceFrom hopscotch 5 years ago
- Ingredients Waffle Batter shopping list
- 4 cups waffle mix shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 2 teaspoons orange extract shopping list
- Ingredients Filling shopping list
- 12 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon orange extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 4 fresh peaches, peeled and thinly sliced (may use frozen) shopping list
- Ingredients Praline Sauce shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup water or maple syrup shopping list
- 1 cup whole pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Waffle batter:
- Combine mix, milk, water, eggs, vanilla, and orange extract.
- Combine cream cheese, 1 teaspoon orange extract, and confectioners sugar.
- Praline sauce: Melt butter and brown sugar in sauce pan. Add water or maple syrup and pecans.
- Prepare waffles and spread 1-1/2 Tablespoons filling on 1/2 of waffle. Top with peach slices and fold over. Top with praline sauce and garnish with a dollop of sour cream, more peach slices, and a mint sprig.
- url: http://www.virtualcities.com/ons/sc/z/scz67028.htm
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!