chewy browniesFrom tomilynn 6 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- 1.In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder. Combine oil, eggs, corn syrup and vanilla; add to dry ingredients. Fold in nuts if desired. Spread in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in. baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-27 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
The Cooktomilynn Shawnee, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!