Raspberry Truffle CookiesFrom bigcookiedude 3 years ago
- 2 1/4 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jello™ chocolate flavor instant pudding shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.0 oz) Jello™ raspberry flavored gelatin shopping list
- 2 ( large) eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 C dried raspberries (optional) shopping list
- 1 C bittersweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together first 3 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding and gelatin, mixing well. Add eggs then the extract, mixing until well blended. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Slowly add flour, mixing well. Stir in the chocolate chips, then raspberries (if desired), blending well.
- Using a standard ice cream scoop (2 oz) or rounded tablespoon, drop dough on to an un-greased, parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- For 2 oz cookie, bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes. For rounded tablespoon-sized cookies, bake 12-14 minute. After one minute, transfer from pan to wire rack to cool.
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!