Coconut Pineapple ChickenFrom rentausha 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat
- Melt butter in olive oil
- add chicken to olive oil and cook until it's about 3/4 of the way done.
- While you're waiting for the chicken to cook, combine remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- When chicken is about 3/4 of the way done, pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Cover and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is completely cooked through.
The Cookrentausha Clarksville, US
- Not added to any groups yet!