Gluten Free WafflesFrom spicy 7 years ago
- 1 c of brown rice or rice flour shopping list
- 1 tspn of sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 c of buttermilk or regular milk shopping list
- 1/4 c of oil shopping list
- 2 tspn of baking powder shopping list
- 1 tspn of salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 c of tapioca flour shopping list
- 1/2 c of potato starch shopping list
How to make it
- Start whisking everything together
- If it's to runny then add more flour but if you have it to thick then add a little more milk.
- After you have found the right consistancy then pour it into the waffle iron and have your breakfast.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookspicy Sacramento, CA
The Rating4 people
This recipe was awesome, the best gf waffle recipe I've tried yet. I substituted regular milk with almond milk for my daughter and it was just as good as the regular. I made my batter pretty runny and they were nice light and fluffy with a little c...moremilloretta in Palmer loved it
Just made these for breakfast, I used about two Tbs. less oil, and added two Tbs. ground flax seed. Awesome Recipe! Thanks!!twilightrose in Denver/ Nederland♥ loved it
We always have pan cakes for Sunday breaky. This has been put in jeopardy with gluten intolerance. This recipe may just rescue our fine Sunday morning dining. Thanks. I will certainly give this a go.trev in Bogangar loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!