Chocolate Chip Cookies (slightly Different)From rentausha 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 C butter or margarine- softened (I used real butter) shopping list
- 1 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 TBSP Vanilla Extract shopping list
- 1 TBSP Coconut Extract shopping list
- 2 Eggs shopping list
- 4 C All Purpose Flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 C Coarsely chopped nuts ( I used walnuts) shopping list
- 1 24 oz pagkage semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add slowly to the other bowl mixing while adding. The batter will be stiff. (You can use the electric mixer for this step, but it's really messy. It's better to just use a wooden or metal spoon.)
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by level 1/4 cupfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake 13- 15 minutes or until light brown. Center wioll be soft.
- Cool 1- 2 minutes.
- Remove from Cookie sheet to wire rack.
The Cookrentausha Clarksville, US
- Not added to any groups yet!