Pork Tenderloin MuffinsFrom sckewer 6 years ago
How to make it
- marinate pork in the cognac and water, or preferred pork marinade for 2 hours or more.
- slice the tenderloin up into 1 inch slices, and get the grill really hot
- For each serving cook two slices of pork tenderloin(about 2 minutes per side), and toast one half of an English muffin
- drizzle the muffin with honey mustard and place the pork tenderloin on top, then an apple slice, and slice of strawberry to cover the hole the core left in the apple. For extra style points drizzle it with rum (Jaimacan if you can manage it, not much, probably a 1/4 ounce at most) and light it up in front of your guests, but keep a lid handy and the napkins etc far away.
The Cooksckewer Guelph, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!