Chocolate Berry Cream PiesFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream,softened shopping list
- 1 can (11-1/2 oz frozen cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate,thawed shopping list
- 3 chocolate crumb crusts(9" ea.) shopping list
- 1 can (21 oz) raspberry pie filling) shopping list
- 1 carton(16 oz) frozen whipped topping,tawed,divided shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl,combine ice cream and juice concentrate. Fold in 4 c whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or till firm.
- Remove pies from freezer 15 mins before serving. Garnish with pie filling and remaining whipped topping.