Hamburger BakeFrom iamcharmed 3 years ago
How to make it
- Brown the beef or turkey
- Drain the fat and place in a 13 x 9 pan
- add the soup mix with a little water to the meat and stir together
- Spread the meat and soup mixture on the bottom of the pan
- Add the cheddar cheese on top
- Place the tater tots on top
- Pop in the oven for the temperature and time for the tater tots (usually about 400 degrees for about 10-15 minutes).
- When the tater tots are browned and the cheese is bubbling up on the sides, the dish is ready.
- Let stand for 5-6 minutes. Serve with a nice green salad.
The Cookiamcharmed Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!