Italian Chicken Over NoodlesFrom cookinggood 6 years ago
- 8oz Egg Noodles shopping list
- 1 1/4 lbs Boneless Chicken Cutlets shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Lemon-Herb Finishing Butter (Can use olive oil and Lemon Juice) shopping list
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes shopping list
- Italian Seasoning to taste shopping list
- Mozzarella Cheese shopping list
- Parmesan Cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare noodles as directed on package.
- Pre-heat large saute pan on medium-high 2 to 3 minutes
- Cut Chicken into strips, place butter in saute pan and coat pan. Add chicken and cook 3 to 4 minutes turning chicken as needed.
- Add tomatoes and seasoning and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until tomatoes are bubbling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve Chicken mixture hot over noodles, sprinkle with cheese.
The Cookcookinggood Leesburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!