Grilled Pork Roast With Pepper Jelly GlazeFrom superfoodman 4 years ago
How to make it
- Place pork in large self-sealing plastic bag.
- Heat marinade ingredients together until jelly melts; pour over pork in bag. Seal bag, refrigerate 12 to 24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade (discarding remaining marinade).
- Place pork roast on medium-hot grill over drip pan, close grill hood. Grill pork for about 1 1/4 hours, until meat thermometer inserted in center reads 150°F (65°C).
- Stir together glaze ingredients; coat roast with jelly glaze. Grillfor 10 minutes more, bringing roast to an internal temperature of 160°F (70°C).
- Let roast rest 10 to 15 minutes before slicing to serve.