Frozen Watermelon MargaritaFrom crabhappychick 3 years ago
- 5 cups seedless watermelon, cubed, rind removed (I just did a whole watermelon and froze ALL the chunks) shopping list
- 1 cup silver Tequila shopping list
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec shopping list
- 1/2 cup FRESH lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- watermelon and lime slices for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Put the watermelon chunks into a freezer bag and freeze overnight.
- To serve: fill a blender container with frozen watermelon cubes - separated. Add the rest of the ingredients (except garnish - duh), blend to perfect consistency, pour into margarita glasses - rim edge with salt if desired - and garnish with a wedge of watermelon or lime or both!