Spare Ribs With Smokehouse Maple RubFrom rottman 3 years ago
How to make it
- Start your charcoal grill.
- Sprinkle the Maple Smokehouse rub onto a paper plate. Turn the ribs in the rub and set on a second plate.
- When the coals are hot, grill the rib meat over indirect heat until the center is white when cut with a knife.
- Serve over a bed a cooked white rice. If desired, a side order of Korean fried green beans would be a nice complement.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!